New Spiral Earrings

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

Spiral Earrings

Spiral Earrings

These cute little spiral earrings are completely handmade from Argentium silver wire. See the little space at the bottom? That is so I can add dangles to some of them (or, if you are a jewelry maker yourself, but don’t like making earwires, you could customize a pair easily for a more fancy look than a plain earwire).

Spiral Earrings - front view

Spiral Earrings - front view

I have several styles in the works based on this design – besides the hook earrings, I’m making studs, and of course both will be available with dangles added on. I’m debating whether or not to hammer the spirals – I think I’ll try it on one pair and if it looks good, that will be a third option. And of course, because people love copper these days, I’ll make them in either silver or copper. (Some of my best sellers in my etsy shop are copper earrings – particularly my tiny ball studs in copper.)

So…coming soon to an etsy shop near you, lots of beautiful metal spirals!

Also: as soon as I get them photographed, I have some beautiful earrings made up with Swarovski briollettes from artbeads – YUM – not sure if they are for sale or not, but I’ll post pictures here once I get some decent ones.

2 komentar:

miyako September 27, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

I really like the “I’m Feeling Lucky” option. When I first upload a bunch of photos, I’ll select them all and use it in the batch edit tool.

It automagically fixes lighting, color correction, etc. I’d say it fixes about 75% of the issues for you right off the bat.

Then, if you want to fine tune some more, you can go in and manipulate each option.

sasinakira September 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Wow. 3 billion dollars for a bridge that's 12,294 smoots long (give or take a half-smoot). Seems kind of cheap to me, at $244,021 per smoot. I mean, come on, one smoot has got to be more costly than that, these days. To make a comparison, the Harvard Bridge is only 364.4 smoots long, +/- an ear. If I imagine thirty-three and a quarter Harvard Bridges, end-to-end, -=linking Quatar and Bahrain=-, it would have to be more costly than a cool three billion. I mean, maybe the price is kind of a flat rate, but can you imagine how much they jack up the price of the twelve thousand two hundred and ninety-fifth smoot? My gut's telling me that they have to price the whole thing at the cost of the hypothetical last smoot, and if they did, it would be a lot more than $245,000.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP